Richard Ferguson

http://www.metalmeet.com

http://www.metalshapers.org

Both sites will have pictures, drawings, discussions, you name it. Not
sure that you will find a complete set of plans that you could simply
follow exactly. Most people seem to take ideas from various people,
look at the material they have available in their shop, and then start
building. I was just watching a discussion of what kind of threaded rod
is best for an adjuster, and how to keep the slack out of the system.

Lots of different designs get built. How big a wheel do you want? 24"
throat? 40 inch throat? The bigger the throat, the harder it is to
make the frame stiff enough to work well. If you use big enough tubing,
you can certainly make the frame as stiff as you want.

Richard

Jason wrote:
I am looking for plans on a English Wheeel....

FREE of course

Anyone out there want to help ?????