jim rozen

In article , Tim Killian says...

Go to the archives for any big-city newspaper and look up some of the
spectacular air compressor tank explosions of the past. There is a
reason why air storage tanks are spec-ed and certified.

Not all of them are. There are plenty of air compressor tanks and
tire inflator tanks sold that are *not* ASME certified.

I used a brand-new propane tank as part of my air storage farm,
since then I added a tire inflator tank. But I do know that I
have an ASME hard-seat blow-off valve on the tanks.

Jim

please reply to: