Matt

Tom -

Good question. The machine does have a "check lint screen" LED; however
I see no reference to any kind of sensor in the schematic on the tech
sheet. Given that this tech sheet also directs you to diagnostic test
#'s that don't exist anywhere else in the tech sheet, and the fact that
_something_ must trigger the LED, I'm assuming there must be a sensor
somewhere. I'm guessing it's somewhere near the lint screen? (Stupid
question perhaps.... but this model has to win some sort of prize for
most expensive/most badly designed appliance in the universe. Oh wait a
minute - my lennox furnace already got that prize (but that's another
story).

Any guidance as to where to look for the lint sensor would be
appreciated.

P.S. for Jeff -

Heat thermistor checked OK.

Also, I'm in side talks with Kumar via email - his dryer is still
malfunctioning. I'm thinking of starting a support group for people who
bought this model.