Andy S

"Colbyt" wrote in message

I would bite the bullet now and get all the particle board out of the
bathroom. I can't think of any reason other than cost that you could not
use 2 layers of wonderboard. I have found the hardiebacker product to be

tad easier to work with than wonderboard.

Colbyt

Yea, that's what I'm thinking myself. I'm planning of removing the current
vanity / sink and replacing with something more modern. With the vanity
out, and it being a small bathroom, it won't take more than say 4 or 5
sheets to cover the whole bathroom floor. $100 for two layers, I can handle
that.