Pelorus

Blue Goo problem perhaps----http://www.toiletology.com/blue-goo.shtml

I went through some of the same problems only to solve the problem by
ridding the tank of "blue goo." I never would have thought of it-- still
makes me chuckle a bit.

"Jim" jim wrote in message ...

Is there a website for troubleshooting toilets?
I'll ask here first ...maybe someone can help.
I replaced all the internal working mechanisms in my toilet that had
been
flushing fine (good strong flushes) with no problems. I had to replace all
the working mechanism due to a sudden break down of a part that was no
longer available. After replacing all the guts and doing everything the
instructions said, I now have a weak flush. The water level in the tank
comes right up to where the old water level stopped at. We have to stand
and hold the lever down while watching a flush or the toilet will not
totally clear leaving a specimen for the next user to look at. Lots of
times
a person has to flush twice.

So if you have some constructive sugestions i would appreciate a few
tips...If not.... a website would be fine....thanks and happy
holidays.........Jim