Andy Hall

Default Covering worktop with Fablon

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 15:26:13 +0000, PoP wrote:

On 25 Feb 2004 05:59:25 -0800,
(Lobster) wrote:

How about Formica (if you can still buy it)? I remember doing the
same job a few years ago using this, bought from B&Q I think? It's
quite thick and durable, needs to be cut very carefully with a fine
saw, and is glued down with Evostik or similar.

I haven't seen formica in many years, but I remember my father doing a
whole kitchen with it.

I thought that you scored and snapped it? I might be wrong though!

It's obtainable and useful in certain applications.

A good trimming method is a router with trimming cutter - i.e. ball
race on the bottom.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl