TheScullster

Default Aquapanel

Looking at previous posts on this, it seems reasonable stuff for shower/bath
side walls.

I have upstairs walls of very dubious construction - made in panels approx
3" outside width comprising 2 sheets 10mm plasterboard and egg crating style
cardboard reinforcement between. I think that these are probably more
suited for office partitions than bedroom walls.

Anyway, the question is relating to bathroom wall which is out of square and
which I intend to back the bath up to.
I need to lose a 12mm difference across the width of the bath and wonder if
this aquapanel stuff is suitable.
I would pack one side of the 900mm width with a baton, but intend to glue
the panel to the existing (reasonably solid) plasterboard behind.
Due to the wall construction, I am reluctant to cut the bath edge into the
wall.

Has anyone tried dot and dab fixing this board rather than using aquapanel
fixing screws?

TIA

Phil