John

"FormbyMax" wrote in message
. 200...
Hi,

The pipe that feeds water to the far end of one of my radiators has become
corroded to the point of disintegration. I plan to get a new valve (dual
entry) to replace the current one. Do these come with the required pipe?
Where can I get these valves? Is it possible to get thermostatic valves
for an 8mm microbore dual entry system? Again, where are these available?

Many thanks in advance,

Max

I have the same twin entry valves (Yorkshire Maxitwin). The pipe inside my
radiators is nylon. The end is filed to a taper and it then threads itself
into the valve inlet.

I needed to replace one in a hurry 3 years ago and ended up scrounging a
used one from a plumber who was changing a system. Might be available from
IMI Yorkshire (look in Valves 1469 part number)

Maxitwin radiator valve.
compression inlet x BSP taper male union outlet. Available in plain and
chrome plated finish.

--

Regards

John

---
All of my outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.