Kenneth A. Emmert

How does your product differ from what ShumaTech offers in terms of
functionality and capabilities? I understand that ShumaTech's product is
a kit, but I'm wondering what the differences are once both are up and
running.

Peter

Peter,

Shumatech is a hobby group for building a DRO display system I am a member!
Shumatech display is a total you build it project if you have some
electronics experience and time it can be an excellent display. Lots of
advanced features with that system I would not discourage anyone from
building one.
Parts costs are between a $100 to $150 and build time about 10 hours by the
time you order parts and assemble. I have sold scales and connecting cables
for Shumatech systems and continue to do so! It is another available option
though not a commercial product.

Ken