ERich10983

I bought some Acu-rite scales that were in a pile of "miscellaneous" and had an
Analam Wizard dual readout display given to me months later. The scales just
plugged in and worked perfectly.

I mounted the scales to 1"x1/4" aluminum bar stock and attached those
assemblies to the mill. I just had to jig around a little with standoff spacing
but the assembly has been in use for about 5 years.

The vertical scale is from a salvaged printer feeding into a Red Lion counter.
It doesn't have enough resolution, only giving me .01" resolution, but better
than nothing. For precise vertical adjustment, I use a seperate Mitutoyo sensor
and readout. Cumbersome and slow, but "hey, what's time to an amateur".

Earle Rich
Mont Vernon, NH