crazycars crazycars is offline
Junior Member

Exclamation

Hi,

I was amazed to find Rober originally described the problem rather well (over 1 year ago!), I basically have the same problem with my boiler.

Although, when i turn the boiler on for the first time and try the hot water in either mode (HT, or, CH+HW), it takes about 2 minutes for the boiler to fire up (as if it is working 'normally') and within less than a minute, it cuts off...never to fire up for hot water again.

In any case, I followed up the original post, replaced the DHW Thermistor (new part code: S5704200 and still costs about £20), however, there was no change. The problem persists...

Any further suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by crazycars : December 4th 04 at 10:12 AM