George

Running through my mind is the headline in the Detroit News when the old
Gaiety Burlesque theater sold its seating to a storefront church. Over a
picture of the members hauling out a row was the headline "BurleyPews."

Wonder what those good churchgoing ladies would say if they knew what they
were sitting on?

"WoodMangler" wrote in message
.. .
Ryan wrote:
My church is switching from using pews to chairs. We would like to
sell the pews.

You'll probably get a better price selling them whole. Not necessarily
to churches, but to individuals. Consign them to a local antique shop.
put a few on ebay. You might be surprised.