Steve@carolinabreezehvac

"Fleemo" wrote in message
om...
While working in the garage yesterday, I noticed that my furnace is
cycling on and off *constantly*. I hear the gas jets kick on and they
burn for about 15 seconds, then shut off. About 30 seconds later it
repeats the process, over and over and over again. Only occasionally
did the blower kick on where hot air was pushed through the house.

I don't know a dang thing about furnaces, but this can't be normal
functioning of the furnace, can it?

-F

Not enough info to even begin to tell you where to look, but as others have
suggested, if you are not familiar with the operation and sequence of proper
events, call a company, and make sure they are licenced and insured.