Edwin Pawlowski

Albert wrote in message ...
We just measured the temperature in our freezer and noticed it was
running at 5 below zero (-5F). It is running alot and this prompted us
to check the inside temperature.

What temperature should we set it to??? It seems that -5 is colder
than it needs to be and that we'd save on electric and wear and tear
if we allowed it to run a little warmer. But, how warm is too warm?

Colder keeps things longer.r I go for Zero.

You may also want to look into getting a Foodsaver to avoid freezer burn and
really extend the shelf life of frozen goods.