JGS

Hi Mark,
If you have to put it on thick to make it flow makes me think that you are not
atomizing the material well enough. So try it with more atomization pressure. If
this does not do the trick, thin it more. I find that even with a crappy gun I
can spray a 1.5 lb cut with no problem. Good luck, JG

mark wrote:

This is the first time I've tried to spray shellac. It was bullseye, out of
the can, and I cut it with denatured alcohol. I sprayed it, and it looked
ok at first, but as it dried, it seemed to pucker in spots and give me
orange peel. It's acting like I put it on too thick, but when i tried to
lay it on thinner, it didn't seem to be atomizing correctly, and it went on
a bit spotty. I put it on heavier to make it flow, but then it didn't seem
to dry right. What did I do wrong? Not thin enough?