Rumpty

What make HVLP are you using? This sounds like gun/turbine problems.

--

Rumpty

"mark" wrote in message
This is the first time I've tried to spray shellac. It was bullseye, out

of
the can, and I cut it with denatured alcohol. I sprayed it, and it looked
ok at first, but as it dried, it seemed to pucker in spots and give me
orange peel. It's acting like I put it on too thick, but when i tried to
lay it on thinner, it didn't seem to be atomizing correctly, and it went

on
a bit spotty. I put it on heavier to make it flow, but then it didn't

seem
to dry right. What did I do wrong? Not thin enough?