cm

Mark,

I sprayed the same shelac a few weeks ago. I used my latex tip and did not
thin it and only got a real fine orange peel - overall a nice finish. I am
going to thin it a little next time.

P.S. You can buy extra tip kits on ebay for much less than the other
sources.

Good luck,

AZCRAIG

www.azcraig.us

"mark" wrote in message
This is the first time I've tried to spray shellac. It was bullseye, out
of the can, and I cut it with denatured alcohol. I sprayed it, and it
looked ok at first, but as it dried, it seemed to pucker in spots and give
me orange peel. It's acting like I put it on too thick, but when i tried
to lay it on thinner, it didn't seem to be atomizing correctly, and it
went on a bit spotty. I put it on heavier to make it flow, but then it
didn't seem to dry right. What did I do wrong? Not thin enough?