John

"lesshaste" wrote in message
I have a radiator which is now on most of the day and I have noticed that
the wallpaper directly behind it has completely split in a very bad way.
This is presumably as a direct result of the heat. I have just bought the
house so I have no idea what the previous owners did but what is the
correct solution to this?

Cheers,
Raphael

If the radiator hadn't been removed for the papering it is more likely to
lift as it probably hadn't been stuck very well in the first place and may
not have been a continuous run from skirting to ceiling.

--

Regards

John