Rolling Thunder

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 23:49:12 -0500, Geroge Barns
wrote:

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 03:58:32 GMT, patriarch
wrote:

snip

I did not mixed the Polyurethane as I got it dirt cheap at an estate sales. When
I opened the lid there is a thin harden layer, I add about 5% volume minerals
spirit and cover it for 24 hrs. Hopping the minerals sprit will melt it. The
next day I got congeal mixture, below the harden top layer!

There are not instruction of thinning, but cleaning with either minerals spirit
or paint thinner. The instruction printed on the can "Do Not Shake" in bold
letter, "Stir slowly......" why?

So as to not induce air bubbles in the poly. Shaking will produce
small air bubbles that will mess up your finish.

Thunder