Murdo

There is what looks like a coil slot, but it doesn't give easily, which is
why I'm worried about doing some damage if I press too hard.

Regards,

Murdo

"Andrew Gabriel" wrote in message
In article ,
"Murdo" writes:
My Dyson DC07 isn't sucking the way it used to, despite replacing the
lifetime filter. I suspect that the post-motor filter is bunged up, but
would like to inspect it before I spend the £20+ for a replacement. Can
anyone tell me how to remove this filter? I can see where the filter is
under the dust cylinder, but I'm worried I might break something if I

try to
lever it open.

On the DC04, there's a coin slot to lever the cover off.
From memory, I thought that part of the DC07 was pretty
similar, but don't have one in front of me to check.

--
Andrew Gabriel