Basha

Default Garage electric outlets not working

Hi,

I recently moved into my first house (year built 1993). After a week,
I noticed that the electric outlets in the garage not working along
with one outlet outside just adjacent to garage. I checked all the
GFCIs. I checked all the circuit breakers. They look ok. I got onto
the attique and couldn't find where those outlets are feeding from.
The grage door opener and the light bulbs in garage are working fine.
They are fed from seperate line. Is there a way that I can
troubleshoot/find out where these outlets are feeding from? Is there
anything I can do from my side or is it better to call an electrician?

Thanks for help.

Basha