slushfund

No mold in the bathroom since fan is used during and after showers
for a long time to evacuate most if not all the excess moisture. Simply due
to difference in temp between air and water in the tank. Thought of
installing a mixing valve but most people I've talked to that have had them
say that they plug up after a while and have to be replaced. It seems the
insulation of the tank lasted at least 10-12 years for short money too.
Just can't find the old type of insulation I had in there.
Think I should just scrape the old adhesive off from the inside of
the tank?