Mark Hopkins

I would put it down before installing the 3/8 plywood but you can do it
either way. 3/16" is not that much so there should be no problem stapling
through it. Just make sure you get it mixed to the right consistency (much
like pancake batter) and work it out nice and level. Let it cure and you
should be all set.

"ksanny" wrote in message
om...
Thank you for your response.

Can you tell me how this might work, as I am somewhat unclear on this?

I have the plywood nailed down onto the OSB. Do I pour on the
leveling product on top of the plywood, and then install the hardwood
on top? Will I be able to staple the hardwood thru the levelling
product?

"Mark Hopkins" wrote in message

. ..
Look for a product called "Floorstone". It usually comes premixed, but I
have seen similar products at the BORG as a powder that you mix with

water
and trowel on to level the subfloor. Look in the vinyl flooring section

for
it.