TeamCasa

http://www.ardex.com/main-guidelines.htm#wood

I've used this product many times. It works very well.

Dave

"ksanny" wrote in message
m...
Hi,

I'm trying to put in 3/8 inch engineered hardwood flooring myself, and
would like some help.

We have 3/4 inch OSB as our subfloor in our bedroom upstairs. On some
advice, we started to nail 3/8 inch CDX plywood to add some more
structure to the subfloor. We chose 3/8, so that we would be level
with our bathroom flooring.

While nailing down the plywood, we noticed that the floor dips
downward towards the entraceways to the room. Starting about a 1.5
feet before the entrance to the bathroom as well as the hallway, the
floor starts to dip, reaching a depth of app. 3/16 of an inch at the
doorway of the bathroom and hallway.

The hardwood, once installed, will run lengthwise into the dip.

How do you go about leveling the dip? Is it something we should be
concerned about? Any advice will be greatly appreciated.