Micro Angelo

In a previous posting, Usenet was endowed with the following text from
"Walter Cohen" :

I thought there was something akin to a gutter, but not with a trough for
water, that would disperse water as it came down the roof to the edge.
Obviously it would not catch any rain water but simply disperse it out over
the roof edge. Does something like this exist?

I was thinking that in order to eliminate gutters clogged with ice in winter
months if I could just allow the water from melting snow to just disperse
out over the edge of the roof to the ground below.

If nothing like this exists or if it just wouldn't work then......never mind
(or...fugedaboutit).

Thanks,
Walter

The product you thinking about is crap. After you buy them, realize they
are crap, remove them and install real rain gutters, you will have spent
4 times as much money as you should have.

Just do the right thing. Install rain gutters and route the water where
it will do the least harm.

Mike