Smudger

"John Hewitt" wrote in message
Many years ago (!!!) I recall using a brazing torch, which was powered
by 'town' gas and used compressed air to increase the heat generated.

I have a propane tank and an air compressor. I'd like to buy a similar
torch that uses propane and compressed air supply to generate lots of
controlled and focused heat for brazing.

But, I can't find a supplier. I have spent some time googling for such
a torch, but can't seem to come up with one.

I wonder can any one out there suggest a supplier??

John Hewitt Malaga Spain

We used to have this arrangement in school for brazing steel. Definitely
natural gas and a small compressor.

Cromwell do a wide range of stuff for gas welding. www.cromwell.co.uk

HTH

Smudger