Larry Jaques

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 09:31:06 -0500, "Robert Swinney"
calmly ranted:

Jim has the same question as I -- if skived and glued is not good, why has
it been used for so long? On the other hand, Don's stitching instructions
were quite clear but seem to be bit of trouble if there is another way.

Why use a chipped piece of flat rock when knives are available?
Do you make you own soap, detergent, toothpaste, etc?

One problem with hide glue is temperature. It's intolerant.

Shoe Goo, E6000, etc. are all great sticky stuffs.

--
"I'm sick and tired of having to rearrange my life
because of what the STUPIDEST people *might* do or