Peter Teubel

I've had my DVR for a year now and use it in a production environment. Works flawlessly. Don't bother with the outrigger
attachment. Its a PITA to move around. The cast iron legs are a good thing, though. Nice and weighty.

On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 18:16:24 GMT, "Doug Dubowski" wrote:

I am in the market for new lathe and I am seriously considering a Nova DVR
3000 lathe. I haven't seen one personally and don't know anyone who owns
one. What does everyone who owns or has used this lathe think about it?
Are there any accessories that should be purchased with the lathe? Thanks.

DD

Peter Teubel
Milford, MA
http://www.revolutionary-turners.com