BruceR

Default Automatic Shower Timer

If Mom or Dad won't play referee then you could hire a plumber to
install an electrically operated valve for you. If you use a Water Cop
you would could control it with a wireless remote. Save your allowance
though. It'll cost you close to $300 plus installation.

"Chris W." wrote in message
m...
I've got a problem. During the schoolyear, my sister always gets to
the bathroom first, and she take showers that are often 20 minutes
long! By that time I have to be out the door to wait for my car pool.
I wanted to find a timer that would automatically turn off the hot
water after 5 minutes, but all I have been able to find are waterproof
stop watches, which my sister will pay NO attention to. I also want
someway that she would be able to use only 5 minutes in the shower,
and not use MY 5 minutes (maybe a keypad with PINs?). If anybody has
any ideas, or any websites with related products, PLEASE post a
message. I'm desperate.

Chris