weeG

Default water over septic tank

So I should get a shovel and start digging on the output side of the septic
tank. I'm assuming the pipes are fairly easy to find and follow. Any tips
or tricks or just start digging?

"Lost-In-Translation" wrote in
message hlink.net...
Leech field may need to be reworked or, as was in my case, one of my pipes
was blocked going into the tank. After snaking them all out, and power
washing with a power nozzle on the hose, the problem went away.

"PrecisionMachinisT" wrote in message

"weeG" wrote in message
ogers.com...
During the winter my septic system backed up into my basement laundry

tubs
so I had the tank pumped, (it had not been done in quite a few years).

Now
that the snow has melted I notice that whenever I do a load of

laundry,
water puddles over top of the septic tank. After a while it drains

away.
What would be causing this to happen?

Sounds like your drainfield has failed......

--

SVL