Boaz

Default Touch lamp not working when touched.

"Steve" wrote in message
om...
I have a table lamp which when touched is supposed to come on in 3
stages (dim, brighter, even brighter) after every touch by hand.

However, recently the bulb went and ever since relacing the bulb,
touching it has no effect on it.

Is there anything that can be done or have I lost the touch facility
forever?

Steve..

I have a 'touch sensitive' dimmer switch which has a small fuse incorporated
into it. When a bulb 'blows' it tends to blow the fuse also.

Brad.

---