Glenn

Default Adjusting Anderson crank window

"OK" wrote in message
. com...
I've got an Anderson crank-out casement window in the bathroom that won't
close all the way. It comes to about a half inch of closing but stays

open
far enough that the latches won't catch. If I take off the screen and

grab
it with my finger, it's ok. Is there a way to adjust this? We moved into
the house in the winter so it hasn't been a problem but now with the nicer
weather, I need to get this operational.
Thanks

replace the cranking mechanism
it is probably stripped from years of use.
or maybe there is something obstructing the window from closing (check for
debris along the hinged side)