Stormin Mormon

Default glue for hard plastic parts

Good thought. I've found business card, and toothpick work well.

I was also thinking model airplane cement, but epoxy more likely to hold up.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"jim" wrote in message ...
tenplay wrote:
go for the two part epoxy(not the super glue stuff) the two part stuff
comes in two small tubes.. you squeeze out a bead of it on a Paper plate
if you have them, then a bead next to it of the hardner.. i use Q-tips
to drag one bead to the other and then mix them together..... do this
quick and then apply to broken plastic piece and put some extra around
the outside of the crack... then get someone to put some scotch tape on
the part thats broken off to hold it in place and lay it down gently and
leave it there until the next day... it should be stronger than it was
before the break.... the one tube of super glue stuff will probably work
faster and hold it for a while but will fall apart in no time.....
hope this helps...