stevef

Default Tree stump removal with rock salt?

I heard once about some kind of a mixture of molasses and some other stuff
put over the stump would create a bacteria that would eat the stump. I
heard this on some radio show.

However, I do not know the specifics and I haven't been able to find the
exact formula.
"Arthur Davis" wrote in message
I was told by a friend that I could put rock salt on a tree stump after
scoring the top and the salt wouldhelp get rid of the stump. Does this work
and how much salt would you use for a 8' diameter stump?
TIA, Art.

---