Lar

Default Tree stump removal with rock salt?

In article ,
says...
I was told by a friend that I could put rock salt on a tree stump after
scoring the top and the salt wouldhelp get rid of the stump. Does this work
and how much salt would you use for a 8' diameter stump?
TIA, Art.

I would worry about salt leaching away from the stump and killing the soil
for a while. They sell products that you sprinkle on the stumps that speeds
up fungi activity that breaks down the stump.

but it is the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Lar. (to e-mail, get rid of the BUGS!!