coldasice

Default wires to capacitor on YORK AC unit are burned and melted

TURTLE wrote on Thu, 12 Feb 2004 17:28:15 GMT :

"Rex B" wrote in message
Don't be surprised to find that contactor full of ants.
For some reason they are attracted to those things like bees to
pollen. Nothing like a dozen flattened insects to raise resisance.

This is Turtle.

I got my Computor to zoom in on the contactors for a look at the
points of the contactor for to see if or how bad they were burnt and
seen no signs of ants. That thought is a very good ideal to look for
because they can take a set of contactor out in just a day or so.

TURTLE

That's because they take soooo many coffee breaks, and always "Forgot
something back at the hill."

--
Aww jeez, now there's some wit-less wing-nut running around claiming you
stole his half.