TURTLE

Default wires to capacitor on YORK AC unit are burned and melted

"Rex B" wrote in message ...
Don't be surprised to find that contactor full of ants.
For some reason they are attracted to those things like bees to pollen.
Nothing like a dozen flattened insects to raise resisance.

This is Turtle.

I got my Computor to zoom in on the contactors for a look at the points of the contactor for to see if or how bad they were burnt
and seen no signs of ants. That thought is a very good ideal to look for because they can take a set of contactor out in just a day
or so.

TURTLE

---