DanG

Default How do I stop door from swinging open (or closed)?

The simple solution is to remove 1 hinge pin, lay it on the concrete or
workbench, smack it once to bend it slightly, reinstall. Done.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Keep the whole world singing. . . .
DanG

"trader-of-some-jacks" wrote in message
Several of my interior doors, instead of staying in whatever position
I want them in, will swing further open or closed (unless of course
they're closed all the way).

Are there any simple remedies for this? By simple I mean, short of
reframing or rehanging the door.

I don't want to use door stops. I'd just like to figure out how I can
make the doors balanced enough to remain open at 5 or 20 or 40 or
whatever number of degrees I've opened them.