Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default New Woodburner Regulations

In article ,
Huge wrote:
On 2017-04-21, Andy Burns wrote:
Andrew wrote:

new woodburner regulations

Speaking of new regulations (and not really needing another thread) I
hadn't realised that we are in a transition phase for cable
regulations, which will end in July from when all power/data/fibre
cables need to be "CPR compliant" and tested/marked in addition to
their existing BASEC etc compliance.

The executor of my estate will likely be dealing with the red/black
cable I have "in stock" ...

Got a tip for you, Huge. Blue equals black and brown red. You can now use
new cable safely. Print this out and keep it for future reference.

--
*There's two theories to arguing with a woman. Neither one works *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.