Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Library ladder

On 4/17/2017 2:04 PM, tdacon wrote:

"Leon" wrote in message

I am getting close to needing to build a ladder for my 10'+ tall book
shelves. I'm probably going to go the less expensive route and simply
build a lean-to ladder. Fancy hardware and wheels and bars and stand
offs would be at least $1,000.00.

Leon, Rockler has the hardware for a rolling library ladder for half
your estimate. Here's a link:

http://www.rockler.com/rockler-class...it-satin-black

Tom

ahhh. I went through that kit build again and the hardware is about
$700. I must have remembered with pricing with the wood included. That
adds $400. If I supply the wood I can get the price down to $800.
Still kinda pricey.. ;~( BUT going in the right direction.