Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Caroline Says Caroline Says is offline

Default Work Clothes

On Mon, 20 Mar 2017 11:49:50 -0700, Hopalong Hirschowitz
wrote:

On 3/20/2017 11:36 AM, wrote:
On 3/20/2017 11:09 AM, Hopalong Hirschowitz wrote:
On 3/20/2017 10:59 AM,
wrote:
On Sunday, March 19, 2017 at 8:41:39 PM UTC-4, Hopalong Hirschowitz
wrote:

Wieber is a chronic and reflexive liar. Dan Caster charitably tried to
call them "tall tails" [sic] some time back, but he and all Wieber's
other sunshine allies know he's a liar.

I did call them tall tails.

The word is *tales*, you moron.

I can see why you snipped this out the first time.

I can not believe you think they are not.

You're an idiot. Wieber insists every one of them is factual.

Ha, Ha, Ha. And you believe Wieber.

No, I don't believe him. I also don't believe that he intends his
stupid stories as tall tales.

What do you suppose Wieber would reply if, the next time he told one of
his stupid lies, I responded, "Dan Caster says that's just another tall
'tail' [sic], so I don't believe it."?

Dan's name is veeeery close to going on "the list." LOL