Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian-Gaff Brian-Gaff is offline

Default How much current flows through pylons?

Well it depends on the load one supposes. It also then depends on the
voltage on thewwires as the whole idea of using high voltages is to reduce
losses due to disipation when the system is under load.
The answer basically is there is no answer.
Might find more if you asked the max current of the one at xx to yy.
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
or what I say, you don't have to
"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
Despite extensive googling, there seems to be nothing that tells me how
much current flows along wires on a national grid pylon. They only list
voltages. Anybody know?