Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Clausing 1300 collet closer

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Sun, 5 Feb 2017 12:14:02 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

i recently purchase a clausing 1300 that included a collet closer. i have
no use for it if someone is interested. send me a message

Jeff...is this collet closer still available?

I have a 1500 that it might work on, though I may have to put an
extension on the end.

Nope. I got that closer from him. Now if you happen to have a hardened
5-1/2 MT to 5C spindle adapter laying around I might be interested in that.

Otherwise I've gonna have to machine out my 5-1/2MT to 4MT adapter and
harden it.