Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Work Clothes

On Saturday, March 4, 2017 at 8:09:34 AM UTC-5, Terry Coombs wrote:

Thanks for the tip Larry , but I don't spend 600 bucks on clothes in 10
years ... and anyway I have a pretty nice ser of leathers .
--
Snag

I probably do spend $600 on clothes in ten years. I frequent the local Salvation Army and buy shirts, jackets , and cashmere sweaters there. But pass on buying jeans. I buy them from Walmart for less than $10. For some reason I wear out the left knee on the blue jeans. I tried to fix that with some Kevlar, but it just is not worth the effort.

Dan