Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default Not looking good for the Bosch Reaxx TS

On 2/16/2017 12:40 PM, Markem wrote:
On Thu, 16 Feb 2017 11:13:44 -0500, Jack wrote:

On 2/14/2017 4:54 PM, wrote:

Just on small think - Brake lines only "break" when they rust Then
they are still not "break lines" they are "broken brake lines"
Break lines are the visible signs of breakage.

I "think" you might be over thinking this....

I think he might not be, but he might be punning?

Yes, he was punning me for using break instead of brake, and I was
punning him back for using thinK instead of thinG. Tit for tat so to
speak...

EVERYONE types incorrect words when their brain is let loose on it's
own. ThinK instead of thinG is really common, but break instead of
brake, hall instead of hall, and maid instead of made are common
examples of brains running wild. Leon used maid instead of made in the
very next message after Clare screwed up his pun on me. No biggie, only
the really anal get their undies in a bunch, sort of the same ones that
hyperventilate over punctuation and spelling. I find it most
interesting when they misspell/misuse words in the very post they are
pointing out others errors, just as happened to Clare.

I should have said "I think you might be over thinging this" That would
have been a better "pun"
--
Jack
http://jbstein.com