Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Best drive belts?

On Wed, 15 Feb 2017 07:45:33 -0600, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Tue, 14 Feb 2017 20:24:41 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"

I've been shoveling until my back tells me to stop, then finishing
with a snowblower. It helps keep me from getting old.

Yeah, you have to continue to use/work the old bod or it'll rust out
on ya, and far too early at that.

Cutting and splitting firewood works for me .

Urk! To hell with that. Pruning, weeding (both yearround), and
burning works for me, as well as installing solar panels on the roof,
replacing water heaters (both 2017), PW & painting the house (2016),
and PW & sealing the driveway (2017). Overhauling the shop with more
shelving and rearranging everything is going to be a helluva lot of
work, too, but then I'll get to work in there again. Whatta mess!

--
In order to become the master, the politician poses as the servant.
--Charles de Gaulle