Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Millermatic 250MP Technical Manual

On Thu, 09 Feb 2017 10:36:41 -0500, Bob Engelhardt
wrote:

On 2/8/2017 12:51 PM, Leon Fisk wrote:
I have a friends Millermatic 250MP that I am trying to repair. Local
Miller said that the Microprocessor Board is bad, obsolete...

Does Miller have a repair service for the board? If not, their attitude
is: "You can't get a new board & we won't fix it, so the welder is junk"?

Given the price of their equipment, that's a horrible attitude for
blue to have. I wonder how many people go red as a result. g

--
One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.
-- Sophocles