Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Phenolic Handles

"William Bagwell" wrote in message
On Wed, 08 Feb 2017 07:29:10 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

Not being rich, I always shop around for the best value. eBay,
Amazon, Zoro, McMaster, Enco (now MSC, $$), and maybe HD.

Might want to add Fastenall to that list. Rarely cheapest for just
one or two, but if you need a bunch of something they will try hard
to be your supplier.

I forgot about Fastenal. I buy fill in nuts and bolts from them once in a
while, but only if Copperstate is out and I have to have it today.
Fastenal's biggest claim to fame for that stuff is at least they are cheaper
than Lowes or Home Depot. LOL.

I did give a local salesman with them my email address and a list of pins,
machine screws, and misc hardware I buy all the time, but I never heard back
from him. I know their listed price on all of it was a couple times the
price at Copperstate. On the other hand Ramon at Copperstate and I always
talk about fishing when I drop by to get a couple boxes of something.

Anyway, thanks for mentioning them. Maybe a call to their corporate office
to see about some pricing is in order.