Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
William Bagwell William Bagwell is offline

Default Phenolic Handles

On Wed, 08 Feb 2017 07:29:10 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

Not being rich, I always shop around for the best value. eBay,
Amazon, Zoro, McMaster, Enco (now MSC, $$), and maybe HD.

Might want to add Fastenall to that list. Rarely cheapest for just
one or two, but if you need a bunch of something they will try hard
to be your supplier.

Place I used to work for used a lot of (generic) Destaco 341 clamps
and we negotiated the price down to $13 from the then $20 buying a
dozen at a time. Real ones were about $25 then... Ouch! Up to $35 at
Granger today.

Glad I am no longer there! A bad day at my current job is better
than a good one there.
--
William