Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Not looking good for the Bosch Reaxx TS

In article a426cc09-91ce-4c80-8853-e44571ca2ad9
@googlegroups.com, says...

On Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 6:50:15 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/7/2017 5:28 PM, Leon wrote:
http://www.toolsofthetrade.net/power...c05c6eecb92632

Steve Gass continues to make friends. I wonder if someone losing a
finger will sue Gass for not allowing Bosch to sell here.

Is there a shortage of Saw Stop saws here? Is the price of Saw Stop so
prohibitive here that anyone who would have bought a Reaxx for the
safety feature can't/won't buy a Saw Stop?

IOW, I don't see how anyone could sue the company that offers a comparable
product to the banned one. If someone wants the technology, and a Saw Stop
is available at roughly the same price, why would Gass be liable if someone
chooses not to buy his product? How did Gass cause that finger to be lost?

You can sue anybody for anything. Doesn't mean
you'll win.

We just want something horrible to happen to
Gass.